How to Enhance Male Fertility- Few Easy Tips
Infertlity plagues a large number of couples around the globe and when a man is not able to make a woman pregnant even after repeated attempts of unprotected sex, he is said to be infertile.
Development of sperms
The process od seprm development is called spermatigenesis. This process takes place in the testes.
Sperm development is medically known as spermatogenesis. The process takes place in the ducts (called seminiferous tubules) of the male reproductive organs – testes. Cell division will produce mature sperm cells (spermatozoa) containing one-half of an individual’s genetic code. Each spermatogenesis cycle comprises of 6 phases and takes about 16 days to get completed. About five cycles are required to produce 1 fully mature sperm. Energy-generating organelles (mitochondria) present in the sperm provide motility so that it swims to the ovum (female egg) once ejaculated inside the vagina.
Because sperm development requires approximately 2 months, any of the health ailment that was present while sperm’s first cycle can affect its maturity regardless of an individual’s health at the time of sperm analysis.
- Defect or obstruction in the reproductive system
- Diseases such as Sickle Cell Anemia, sexually transmitted disease STDs etc.
- Hormonal mal or dysfunction
- Infections (such as orchitis)
- Trauma or injury to any of reproductive organs; internally or externally
- Medications (such as medicines used to treat high blood pressure, depression etc.)
- Metabolic disorders like hemochromatosis
- Retrograde ejaculation (a condition wherein the semen flows backwards)
- Systemic diseases (such as hyperpyrexia, severe renal/hepatic impairment)
- Cancer (as in testicular) or other conditions such as varicocele
There are many other factors that can take a toll on the health of your sperm such as diet that it deficient in essential minerals like zinc etc., or excessive smoking and alcohol.
I shall be covering a few of these in my later posts.
Treatment to restore male fertility
There are many treatments available to restore the male fertility. For that, one needs to carry out the real cause. Treating the root-cause helps curing infertility. Hormone therapy is useful in any deficiency of hormones and if the fertility is altered due to any chronic illness; that is treated first.
Holistic exercises and treatments are also said to be beneficial in restoring male fertility.
There are a few herbal preparations that can be of great significance when trying to improve the health of your sperm.
Volume Pills are a completely natural formula thatis clinically approved and recommended by doctors not just to increase semen production but also to enhance male fertility. Volume Pills are packed with herbal extarcts and essential nutrients and minerals such as zinc and l-arginine which are crucial for male sexual health.